Find Preschool for Sale!
This well-established and respected Child Care Center in an
upscale beach neighborhood includes real estate, a rarity in the industry!
The preschool’s philosophy of providing individual care to each child has
grown their reputation and waiting list, and is a
bastion of the community serving affluent clientele!
Crown Jewel RE – Child Care Facility with Real Estate Ocean Breezes!
- Established: 1992
- Manhattan Beach, CA (Los Angeles County)
- Real Estate: $2,200,000
- Asking Price: $2,200,000
- Cash Flow: $75,000
- Gross Revenue: $325,000
- EBITDA: N/A
- FF&E: $25,000
- Inventory: N/A
Preschool – Business Description
- Preschool offers three programs, full day or half day, morning or afternoon.
- Enrollment is at capacity (per licensing regulations.)
- State license to operate is non transferable but Seller will accommodate a reasonable transition period to transition all applicable relationships and ease the parent angst.
- Buyer must reapply personally for said license, however.
- Daily schedule and operational materials are available for review by
qualified Buyers only.
Priced at fair market value of the real estate (or less) depending on
our bidding activity so you’re getting the business for effectively
- Possible SBA Play subject to Buyer qualifications & Bank
approvals so you can ideally buy with 10.0% Down & let the business
help retire ocean view RE debt for you! Will not last!
Detailed Business Information
- Established: 1992
- Real Estate: Owned & Included in asking price
- Building SF: 1,600
- Employees: 4 FT / 3 PT
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
- Facilities: Schoolhouse is 1,600 square feet, and includes separate
classrooms, an art room and a reading room. There are two outdoor play
areas with equipment on the 5,000 square foot lot; all located on a
prime, ocean-view street with excellent access off a main traffic
- Competition: Plentiful, but demand for quality child care services
are high and expected to grow.
- Growth & Expansion: To increase profitability, Buyer may consider
extending operating hours and opening weekends and/or offer
specific/specialty classes, like reading, languages, dance, or art
oriented lessons during non-school hours. Fundraisers offset expenses.
Seller increased rates by 2% to 5% annually.
- Financing: Subject to SBA Guidelines.
- Support & Training: Up to six months available.
- Reason for Selling: Retirement.
NDA on file from ProNova Partners is required prior to release of Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) on the