Asking Price: $2,000,000
Cash Flow: $375,000
Gross Revenue: $1,500,000
Portable Short Term Health Book 3,200 PIF’s, 1,200+ Clients Nationwide
Perfect expansion opportunity for an insurance agency looking to diversify into individual health distribution with a focus on short term health benefits. This presents an exceptional opportunity to buy into a nationwide short term health insurance sales distribution platform where all sales are done remote via the phone with an exceptional sales-team that is eager to stay and grow under new ownership. Retention is around 60%, total headcount is 5 and those folks have been with the business for awhile. This is absentee-run for now; as a family operation, this would throw off major cash. Current producers are paid quite well. Top carriers by revenue include National Health Insurance Company, Health Option One, Independence Holding Co. (among others). NDA is required for further details from ProNova Partners.
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Located in an exceptional location in the Fort Lauderdale area of Florida.
- Insurance is a competitive business but this represents an excellent opportunity to acquire a nationwide sales platform.
- Growth & Expansion:
- Upside exists for those that want to cross sell the book of business for other coverages. They are doing that well already within the book based off the high per-policy-per-client ratio of 2.3x but these lines are all primarily in the health-related coverages, not as strong capturing other lines.
- If the price and deal structure is right.
- Support & Training:
- As needed – long term transition by current team is available or just do a book roll if you want.
- Reason for Selling:
- Parent company focuses on commercial P&C and wants to divest this line of biz.